Assertiveness is the most honest form of communication.
By stating your needs in an honest, non confrontational way, you can build and maintain relationships, achieving mutual outcomes for yourself, others and your organisation.
Key content can include:
- Conflict/behavioural and communication styles
- Essential skills for being assertive
- Develop self confidence
- Practical assertiveness techniques
- How to say no effectively, politely but firmly
- How to gain cooperation and positively influence others for a win/win outcome
- Implement your right to be assertive
- Build rapport with others and build relationships
- Having courageous conversations
The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything. Warren Buffett