The ability to communicate successfully is essential to building and maintaining relationships, and ultimately determines personal and professional success.
Strong communication skills are critical for achieving results, leadership, teamwork, and customer service.
This workshop can focus on either written or verbal communication, or both, depending on client needs.
Key content can include:
- The communication process and methods
- Barriers to communication
- Key principles of effective communication
- Planning your communication
- Communication techniques (active listening, assertiveness, body language/tone)
- Establishing rapport and credibility
- Dealing with communication differences and styles
- Communication linked to teamwork and customer service
- Challenging conversations/conflict resolution strategies/giving and receiving feedback
- Email etiquette
To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives