The way that you present yourself and your ideas, product or service, makes the difference in influencing others.
Build your confidence for your informal/formal presentations, meetings, training and facilitation. Communicate effectively and succinctly, while building rapport, maintaining credibility and professionalism.
Gain the practical skills and tools to develop or further enhance your presentation and facilitation skills. Be flexible to adapt to different audience members and challenging situations.
This workshop will assist you in preparing and delivering memorable, influential and persuasive presentations. You will also be able to engage and facilitate groups to achieve the desired outcome.
Key content can include:
- Structure of presentations – preparation, objectives, opening and closing
- Analysing and meeting your audience needs
- Presentation techniques skills – verbal and non verbal
- Influencing positively and creating presence
- Engaging your audience and group
- Facilitation techniques
- Train the trainer skills and methodology
- Use of relevant tools, visual aids, media and activities
- Develop your own authentic style of presenting, facilitating or training
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Carl W. Buechner
There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.