Ongoing change is essential for organisations in order to remain competitive.
Change can be small or radical, and can be people or process focussed. Ultimately, change is always a people issue.
Successful leaders have the capability to lead their teams through change, to improve business outcomes.
Understanding different responses to change are important to support people going through the change.
Change management workshops will provide you the skills to enable successful change, whether you are a team leader or team member.
Key content can include:
- Causes and factors driving change initiatives
- Leading self and others through change
- Resilience tools (this can be a separate, customised workshop on resilience)
- Individual responses to change
- Practical strategies to deal with change
- Change management models to influence and lead effective change
- Consulting with all stakeholders to plan and implement change
- Motivating and communicating with employees to embrace change positively
- Supporting your team members through coaching and training
- Brain based approach using neuroscience, to implement change effectively
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Change before you have to
People don’t resist change. They resist being changed!
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude