Build collaboration, teamwork and understanding with a workshop for your team.
Clarify your team purpose/vision, and what actions, behaviours and responsibilities are required to achieve your strategy.
Working effectively as a team achieves engagement, performance and results.
Enhance your team’s ability to reach common goals, through improved communication, shared understanding and purpose.
Acknowledge individual strengths, styles, and interact with colleagues on a different level, while having fun but with purpose and relevance.
Team development workshops can be customised to your team and business needs, and can be held on or off site.
Key content can include:
- Stages of team development
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Building trust, communication and a successful team
- Clarification of team strategy, purpose, and how to achieve this
- Goals and values – aligned to the individual, team and organisation
- Current vs future state – where are we now, where do we want to be, strategies to address the gap
Stakeholder analysis – needs and expectations
- Understanding different individual styles and strengths
- Improved team processes, team meetings and celebrations
- Shared understanding of individual and team responsibilities
- Reflect on strengths/areas for improvement individually and as a team
- Team building activities
You also have the option of using a relevant tool for individual and team development.
Wendy is accredited to administer, coach, debrief and facilitate, using the Realise 2 Strengths Practitioner and Team Strengths Practitioner tools, Team Management Systems (TMS), DiSC and MBTI.
You may also be interested in my workshops and coaching for behavioural profiling tools.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much
The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.