In the fast paced world we live and work in, managing yourself is one of the keys to success.
Improve managing yourself and your time with a practical workshop on improving your productivity and effectiveness.
You will discover how to work smarter, prioritise what is important, and manage your energy levels to be more productive.
Learn time management strategies on how to plan, organise and set realistic priorities, aligned to your individual, team and organisational goals. Learn ways to maintain balance in areas of your life that are important to you.
With the Coronovirus pandemic crisis impact, Wendy is supporting teams and organisations (through online coaching and workshops) with skills in leadership, coaching, performance development, dealing with change, resilience, productive virtual working and time management, emotional intelligence, remote teamwork and communication etc.
Key content can include:
- Time management techniques
- Deal with time wasters effectively
- Overcoming procrastination
- How to set realistic goals
- Effective planning and organising
- Setting priorities according to urgency and importance
- Managing email
- Assertiveness and learning to say no
- Delegation skills
- How to have effective meetings, and alternatives to meetings
- Achieving balance in all areas of your life
- Managing your energy (physical and cognitive)
- Stress management, resilience and self management tools
Managing your time without setting priorities is like shooting randomly and calling whatever you hit the target.
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
Peter F. Drucker